Splash of Color

I used some gel pens for the first time on this one. It was fun to just go wild with color and just not worry about what it will look like. 



I am still finding the perfect pens - "Tools" to use. I am a big fanatic on tools for sure. Some of my favorites so far:

Prismacolor is awesome to color with. I like this one becausase it has two ends you can use. One is a fine point and the other is a chisel. They are pricy for sure but worth it. I always say it is better to just get the best art suplies you can get. You usually always get what you pay for. The only prblem I have experienced with this marker is that when I use it on regular copy paper it does tend to bleed though a lot. It also does not leave a uniform color as it bleeds so much. I do like the effect though. I like to use different kinds of pens in the same coloring. How do you like to color? Let me know, please post  to this Blog and tell me how you color and what ways you like to color, like what pens, designs, etc...
Steadler is also one of my favorites. I use these for the fine lines in my designs. They are very vibrant and last a long time.




How I like to color....


Comments