Butterfly Tribal Mandala

This is a butterfly tribal mandala I created and I want to put these cabochons I order on Amazon in the center of the clay carving I will do Later. 






 Custom Memorial Plate Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521


Visit my YouTube Channel for more information on my unique art form of tattooing on pottery…



Visit my Etsy Shop to see more of my ceramic tattoo art…

You can buy this original tribal design to "color for balance" on my Etsy Shop for only .99 Cents or buy the whole book on Amazon for $12.95












My Websites
Thank you so much! 😊🤘

Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog
Color for Balance Blogger Blog

Custom artistic Urn Orders are available e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com or Call:  805-975-7521

Comments